Saturday, April 6, 2013

WHERE EVERYTHING STARTED .


Hi Comrades, 

This one is a bit special, this Nurgle champion "Mr Flyface" was painted in 2002, and did top 10 in the French golden demon in single fantasy miniature the same year.

So he will not be a member of my Nurgle army .

I had so much fun painting it that I knew that some day I will paint a whole bunch of them , It actually took me 8 years before being able to paint for myself again .

(I was studying CGI animation and I had a lot of painting commission for private customers to rise money , I will post more pictures about that later).


Most of the miniature already posted here where done within a period of 6 months.
 I still have few more things to show, but because of my job I will have to slow down until September , so It will take some time before being able to show you some group shots and the second part of the tutorial.




1 comment:

  1. I painted this model for my army. I dubbed him "McFly" after Marty McFly in Back to the Future.

    ReplyDelete