Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014




Hello fellow leads addict.


I wish you all a productive new year, today I'm going to share with you my 2014 painting program
I'm still working on four miniatures for my adeptus mechanicus army , and once their done I will finish the 3 chaos champions and the tutorial.

Then I will start  working on the following miniatures ,
I will probably use the two cultist for a war altar ,buy the missing chaos champion with the scythe and the missing bestmen before starting them.





3 comments:

  1. This looks promising! The war altar will be cool to see. Currently been quite obsessed with the pre-slotta beastmen so keen to see what you will do with them. I painted a few of them myself lately and if you are intereseted here is one of the post with them:

    http://realmofcitadel.blogspot.se/2013/10/nurgle-army-update-first-c38-beastmen.html

    Thx/Hans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of models to tease us with. Do I spy a couple of unreleased figures awaiting your lovely paintjobs? ;)

    ReplyDelete